Are You Selfie Ready?
Some of us would argue that this is the BEST time of the year. Summer is synonymous with long warm evenings, beach days and cute dresses. It is also the time when most of us go on holiday.
Most of us we want to cherish the memories by taking holiday photos. So are you ready to look your best in those summer selfies?
To get you right on track, these are the top treatments I recommend for summer. They work quickly, have little downtime and are safe in the sun.
1. Anti-wrinkle injections: Going to a sunny beachside resort? Bright sun causes us to frown and squint. Long exposure can exacerbate forhead wrinkles, frown lines and crow's feet. Who wants a selfie with perfect lighting, but endless wrinkles?
Anti-wrinkle injections prevent the muscles, which are responsible for these lines, from contracting. These injections are quick, almost pain-free, and the effect can be seen in around a week. Book Anti-wrinkle Injections
2. Lip Enhancement: Am I the only one who loves a good pout in a picture? Lip enhancement consists of tiny injections of hyaluronic acid into targeted areas of our lips. Hyaluronic acid is nature's moisturiser, as it can trap up to 1000x its weight in water. This is the secret to its plumping effects.
The great thing about hyaluronic acid is that it is a natural substance. Our skin is actually full of it. As a result it integrates smoothly into our tissues and breaks down on its own over several months.
Lip enhancement can be subtle or dramatic, but either way it almost always makes lipstick look better. Who doesn't want that for an Insta post?
Why not have a look at some of the lip enhancement we've done at Cosmetic Beauty Secrets, or read our blog " Cling Film and Other Tips for the Perfect Lips".
3. Cheek Augmentation: This one can really transform a face, especially when done in combination with lip enhancement. They are my most beauty enhancing treatments bar none.
Most of us pull a duck face in photos and this is because it enhances our cheekbones, giving sharp definition to our face. Imagine if you didn't need to pull this face again. It's like a long lasting snapchat filter. Goals!
4. Chin and Jawline Sculpting: This has been the craze of 2018-2019, and for good reason. Most people do appear more attractive in photos taken at an angle because this reduces the chance of our faces appearing assymetrical.
Photos taken at an oblique angle usually highlight our bone structure including our jawline and chin. Enhancing these features with dermal fillers can sculpt and define a jawline, balance a slightly retracted chin, or fill in a dimpled chin. No more contour needed there!
5. Excessive Sweating: This one may seem a bit left field, but hear me out. This summer is HOT. Britain is definitely in a heatwave and heading to break records. All of this means a lot of sweating. Sweating on the tube,in airports and in our best outfits. Who wants a horrible sweat mark under our arms. The solution? Tiny injections which stop the sweat glands from pumping out as much sweat. Similar to anti-wrinkle injections, it's a quick treatment, effects are seen by 1-2 weeks and last for 4-6 months. This will take you all the way through the last days of Ibiza.
This summer is all about the selfie. To help you get ready for yours, we've developed some special packages.
1. The Insta Shot: Cheek and Lip Augmentation : £449
2. The SnapChat Selfie: Lip, Cheek and Chin Augmentation:£649
3. Cool & Dry: Sweat Reduction Injections £399
Get in touch to book your treatment, and quote " Selfie Ready" to get the deals above. We've got them running until the end of August, so your holidays are covered. Thank me later, or better yet " tag" me in a pic!
#selfie #holidaypics #holidaypictures #vacation #instagram #snapchatselfie #snapchatfilter #sweatreduction #excessivesweating #antiwrinkletreatment #antiwrinkleinjections #smoothforehead #crowsfeet #frownlines #lipaugmentation #lipenhancement #lipfillers #hyaluronicacid #cheekfiller #cheekaugmentation #cheekenhancement #chinfiller #chinaugmentation #jawfillers #jawlinesculpting #jawlineenhancement